Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm Writing Again

I haven't posted since Sunday, but bascially, I got some homework done. Yesterday, I played around on the computer some, did some homework, and then went to my classes for the day, my CIS Sr. Project and environmental Geology. The geology course is a night course, which means it is 3 hrs long. For a Spring Break present, he let us out at the halfway point. He's a really cool guy. Check him out here.

So in class last night, I decided to go ahead and write out the backstory. I started a book report looking thing and so far it is working out fine. This is what happens when you have a good idea.

Getting ready to go to class now. I missed Operations Management (boring!) and I still have Accounting Information Systems. I'll see how it goes.

No comments: