Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Long Gap

Well, I haven't posted anything in several days. A massive understatement. Spring Break was great. I took a couple days off and did nothing, and I needed that. I really wanted to get the house clean, but relaxing was top priority. I feel better, but this week is hectic school-wise, and I'm afraid I won't get much writing done. I am also working more, which I need the money, but it will leave me exhausted by the end of the week.

On another note, yesterday I forgot my notebook that I write in during breaks on campus. Rather than just take off writing the story, I decided it would be a good time to lay out some overall direction. It actually worked out well. There will be kidnapping, and battles. A few deaths and a little love. I just need to flesh out a few of the places where new ideas sprang forth and demand details. I really like what's going to happen, and some things I knew about found where they belong, as well as new things showed up that will demand I go back and add in towards the beginning. I am excited, and that's all that matters.

No comments: