Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Progress Today

I have just finished the history of the magic and the abilities that make Pippa unique in her world. How and why the weapon she must wield is special to her and why it is there to begin with is all there. I typed out a 1200 word book report type thing, summarizing the critical points of that story. It would actually make a good prequel.

With all that squared away, I now understand why my story must happen this way. I can feel the natural flow coming back into my mind, and I look forward to working on it again. The hesitation is gone. Thank you everyone at Absolute Write and to Holly Lisle for the valuable input that sparked my idea for the backstory, and helped me decide that settling that now is the proper course of action. There is always so much to learn.

However, as much as I desire to write now, I have homework to do now. I have to study for my test tomorrow, as I do not yet know if I am working tonight or not. Also I have to do some things for the group I am leading in Sr. Project.

Good luck to all of my fellow writers in having a successful, productive day.

No comments: