Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm So Going to Crash

So poor sweet Piper.

Piper. Piper. Piper.

At 2AM, she decides that it's not time to sleep anymore and we get up. And I never made it back to bed. Considering my lack of sleep this week already, Thursday is not the day for this kind of thing.

I'm going to crash hardcore when I get home. And someone will need to be there to pick up the pieces. The husband has been warned that tonight is leftover/whatever-you-can-fix-yourself for supper tonight. I'm just too tired. Thank goodness for Graduates Toddler Meals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm sorry. I hope your daughter gets to feeling better. A nasty cold--flu, cold...something along those lines--has been circling around my family like buzzards circling the Donner party. Everytime one gets over it, someone else catches it and gives it back to them.

I hope that your daughter gets to feeling better, and I hope that you get to sleep (and write) in the (near) future.

Good luck,
Jason