Friday, June 09, 2006

Random Meanderings

Well today makes another day in the books. It's also my last week day with my daughter. On Monday, I start my new job. It's not a permanent position, but it looks promising, and I think the experience will look good elsewhere. Plus, I could get hired on at some point.

I am going to miss staying at home with my daughter. It's so much fun to see her smile all day long and to watch her make those developmental milestones. However, she's going to stay with my mom and that's cool too. My mom takes excellent care of her. In the same breath, I can say that I look forward to returning to work. I need something to stimulate my mind. I need challenges.

I'll probably be going to a funeral soon. It looks like my husband's great uncle is passing away. Today is also my husband's birthday, so it makes it a double whammy.

So much for the steak dinner I was planning for him. He might be driving to Kentucky instead.

No comments: