Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whiny Wednesday

I wanted to post more often, but I seem to be having trouble. Things are just too much for me right now, and I'm slacking. However, tonight is a night for me to rant, so that's what I'm going to do.

-To the people who don't realize that when it's cloudy and rainy, when the color of your car blends into the background, it makes it hard to see you. Damn near impossible to see you or safely change lanes or any of those other people like do while driving. If everyone else has their lights on, it's a good indication that you should have yours on also.

-To the people who are so busy talking on their damn phones to pay attention to driving, hang up the damn phone! Don't get me started on talking with your hands while driving...

This concludes my Whiny Wednesday post. Have a good rest of the week.

3 comments:

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

*hugs*

Peter Damien said...

And people wonder why I don't drive. Thems folks kill you, in the end!

Dawn said...

Always love a good rant, especially one related to driving!