- Female: Wealthy psychic bard from royalty stock.
- Female: Strong-willed motor mouth mage's assistant with no memories.
- Male: Small-time thief searching for his wife's true killer.
- Female: Pregnant renegade horse trainer with the soul of a mighty warrior.
- Female: Cold-hearted paranoid bodyguard with only herself to blame.
- Male: War-weary army leader fleeing from a secret government program.
2: So why are we all here?
4: I don't know but I don't wanna be.
6: I can't stay. I have to get outta here.
5: I should turn you in. It's in my job description.
2: But who are we? I don't know who I am, but surely you people must know who you are.
3: I have a mission to complete. My wife is dead, and my daughter missing. I have things to do.
1: It will all work out in the end, though not in the way you anticipate. However, it will make a lovely story to go with my voice.
2: Can we at least go around and introduce ourselves?
4: Fine. Fine. I'm Leja and I'm having a baby. I rebelled against the king because he's a tyrant and I won't train his horses. I am to be brought in if found, but good luck with that.
2: Well, they tell me my name is Sola, but I have no idea if that's right or not. About two years ago, the mage's found me and I do research for them now.
2: Anything else you want to add to that?
5: I'm Selea. Royal guard to her Majesty, the Queen. Is there something moving over there in those bushes?
1: My name is Erisa.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Story Creation In Progress - Exercise
I am doing some writing again. Doing some fleshing and messing. My characters are trying to figure out what to do. See below.