Friday, June 01, 2007

Ch-Ch-Changes

I accepted the formal job offer, so I start June 18. My last day in my current role is June 13, so I did manage to arrange my four day weekend. Which is nice since I was so close to earning vacation in my current job. It worked out just the way I wanted it to.

Though, I will admit that I hate leaving where I’m at. I’ve gotten to know some fantastic people, and I was really hoping to get hired on here. However, I believe this new position will be good for me, and open up doors and provide experiences that match my education very well.

So it’s exciting, and I need to work on getting this new routine down. I’ll be getting home an hour later, and that means that we need to work out the kinks ahead of time so we won’t be eating at 8:00 PM.

I’m starting to think I need a slow cooker cookbook.

It’s been a long week, as the little one has not been sleeping well at night, which in turn, means we have not been sleeping well at night. It’s exhausting.

1 comment:

Virginia Lee said...

Congratulations on your new job! May you have much success in your new endeavor.

But.......don't forget to keep working on that novel!