Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Falling Off the Face of the Planet

So I've disappeared for a bit, given all the computer difficulties. I have to figure out a way around the problems I keep having, and I'm not sure how that's going to happen, but I'll get there. What I am debating right now is whether I want to order a cheap laptop, and whether I should tell the husband before or after it arrives.

I've wanted a laptop for a long time, and this a great time to get one. I can back up all the data from my desktop and wipe it, while enjoying the comforts of still having a computer to use. Not to mention I can write while sitting next to the husband on the couch while he watches some TV show that I can nothing about.

And a thanks to Frank Baron for posting a comment and here, which prompted a comment to myself along the lines of, "Hey Dummy! Yeah you. The blog is feeling neglected so get over there and write."

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm gonna take turns with Frank to make sure you keep up your blog. :) Did you decide to get a laptop?